My Fav. Songs

December 30, 2011

Sweet December 2011 on Phuket


Year-End Resolution:

Totally a new and exciting chapter has begun in this twenty eleven...
through many ups & downs...
but engaged into God's amazing work...
just with the faith in Him...
yet, could experience and feel the love A LOT...
from my lovely students & kids around me,
from R., from ba ba s, ka ka & da da s, from ate s & kuya s...
though I'm away from my dear ones!

Thank you, Lord for everything!




Unforgettable Moment

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

The precious Christmas gift from my two beloved Da Da s


The heart-felt message & the small Christmas gifts from R.
The Christmas Present from ACF
All churches on Phuket joined!


Last day of performing...
My kids seemed to be w/ low batteries and there were 2 boys short of for Soprano & Bass parts on that day. Whatever, I can say they did really great as they even have never sung an English song (i mean... properly) let alone a CHOIR!
Praise the Lord! & Hi5 to my lovely students from Jump Start~
:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice images thanks for sharing.....

Post a Comment

Post a Comment