My Fav. Songs

December 2, 2008

am i a NINNY?? :P

My youth sunday school teacher gave an assignment to write a draft report on that day's lessons. I'd already passed my book to my teacher yet the rest hadn't finished writing theirs. Umm... let me think.. what shall I do before the class gave over?? I just flipped a dictionary in front of me. That dict. was with illustrations and pictures. flipping.. flipping.. Ohh, this house is quite identical with my aunty lay's one. Arrr.. i'd got an idea! better don't waste my time just by doing nothing and waiting for the rest. I started scratching just with a pencil and an eraser. Actually, I even didn't grab another new paper for it and so.. part of my lessons were still on the other side of the paper. :P
I was drawing without any special intention.. But, when I had a look before the overall figure came out, i felt.. not bad! ^.^ a good copier.. after that, as usual, being a nut on vocabularies, I accomplished it by adding vocabs on it. :P
I'm not trying to cut a dash by this picture. But, it means to me and just wanna show u guys how my aunty lay's house looks alike.. ^.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment