My Fav. Songs

December 1, 2008

Happy SWEET DECEMBER!



I think this weekend was one of the most busiest ones in my life. I rushed here and there just trying to finish my people's thingys. After all, I came back home at around 10 plus last night. I was very tired already. Yet, I still need to check my mails as I hardly use computer on Sundays. Waa..so sleepyy
Oops.. Sweet December!!! Yeah.. X'mas is almost around the corner. I better wish my near and dear ones. I sms to my pastors, uncles, aunties, brothers and sisters. Ohh.. no.. I shouldn't miss my only four FRIENDs (Ma htet, TSA, TDW & Kabarlone).
Umm.. for the rest of my buddies from overseas, I better greet them thro' my gtalk instant message. Yep.. that's a good idea! ^.^

P.S. We siblings had received a X'mas Card very similar to this pic. when we were younger. That's why once I found out this pic., I just took it out and put it here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment