My Fav. Songs

November 28, 2008

To my teachers


During these days, I'm thrilled to bits. You know, why? I've got the contacts with my teachers & friends online. We chat, talk and share our experience of while we were apart with great pleasure. As for me, apart from my high school & GCC buddies, I do not make any more friends as I don't want. Since I was a graduate, I just keep bros and siss. Actually, I easily attach to those from whom I can get the relationship that I long for. But, I might be a strange lady for some cos I use to give a cold shoulder to them.
I could even have a conversation with Sayarma DHHY and DTMMM. Then, for these nights, I could manage to talk with Sayar USSH. Ohh.. I did also chat with Ah Naw, Sayar UKTK, Ma ESZ and Sayarma DOMA quite some time ago. Here, I'd like to apologize all you guys that I hardly start calling to others even to my dear ones whenever they come online. I don't mean I'm sniffy but because I really don't know how to initialize a chat. Then, I'm just afraid that you might not be free. Yet, if someone calls me first, I'm always ready to reply him/her ASAP except when I'm busy. :P
I'm soooo pleased to hear that you all are missing me. Of course, so do I. Serious! Look forward to meeting up again with all of you one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment