My Fav. Songs

November 22, 2008

The Fault Finding Seed


As this article was being kept in my diary since Aug '06, I even don't remember how and from where I got it. :D

A little seed lay in the ground
And soon began to sprout,
Now, which of all the flowers around
Shall "I" it mused come out?
It said "I don't care to be a rose it has thorns.
I don't desire to be a lily, it's so colorless.
I certainly don't want to be a violet, it's too small.
And it grows too close to the ground.
So, it criticized each flower,
That supercilious seed,
Until it woke one summer hour
To find itself a WEED !!!


I think... If we are critical of others, they can be critical to us too.
When others act irritable, it's ugly.
When we do - it's just nerves.
When others are set in their ways, they are stubborn.
When we are obstinate, it's just firmness.
When our neighbors do not like our friends - they are prejudiced.
When we don't like, we are good judges of human nature.
We need to be beware of harsh judgements, cruel distinctions and critical attitudes towards others.


So... Remember with what measure - we measure, it shall be measured again to us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment