My Fav. Songs

November 25, 2008

369. What is your idea of a perfect holiday?


Our life will become wishy-washy and unhappy if we work all the time and have no rest or recreation. So, holidays are needed by us. Most people use up their holidays by going on picnics or vacation. They mostly go to places of natural beauty for relaxation and to forget their worries as natural beauty gives them pleasure and they can feel at peace with the world. And for students, they go on excursions. They may think this kind of holiday is perfect as the main object of such a trip is to get recreation or to widen one's general outlook on life. Then, holidays are valuable thus I always think out a way to spend a day in the country. But, I had never succeeded. Somehow or another my plans had gone hay-wire. Therefore, I planned at some length with my friends to go to San Lwin Village last year. As the proverb goes "Well begun is Half-done", all of us considered it was a perfect holiday when we came back to Taunggyi. But, I did not think so because my mind had changed and I only wanted to read books and stay alone. So, I was not happy as I expected. From then on, I realize that a perfect holiday for me is one when I can be happy, can enjoy doing what I like and can fulfill my wishes. I want to have such a holiday whether it is only a day or a longer period of time. On that day, I will have my breakfast with my loving aunty who lives alone. Then, we will do the house-hold chores together. I'm sure I'll be happy though I feel uncomfortable in doing those kinds of work which I have never done before. Next, we will go shopping and go around the town in her little car. After that, we will go back home and talk as long as we can. In the evening, we will have our dinner and watch TV.
However, I know it is just a reverie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment